Nutrient Combo: CaliMag+Sil Power+Amino Acid+Humas+GEOWEED (Each Bottal 500 Ml)
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 229): divided by 0% off)
1) CaliMag 500 ML
- CaliMag is a concentrated blend of readily available Calcium and Magnesium.
- It is formulated to assist fast growing plants by preventing secondary nutrient deficiencies.
- CaliMag helps optimize plant nutrition and enhances plant growth and development while preventing blossom end rot and tip burn in many crops such as tomatoes and lettuce as well as other Calcium intensive plants.
2) Sil Power 500 ML
- 10% Silicon, K2O 6 to 7%, Qty 500 ML. Sil Power delivers the benefits of Silica and Potassium; increased plant strengthening and stress resistance leading to increases in agricultural production (yield).
- Beneficial in hydroponics, Coco-Coir and soilless blends, potted plants in prepared soils as well as for garden cultivation.
- May be used as a growth enhancer in addition to your regular fertilizers. Use mild solution for young plants, perennials, and as a foliar spray.
- Use full strength solution for fast growing annuals during foliar and structural growth, as well as flowering and fruit production.
- Silica benefits: Strengthens plants, improving plant stature which leads to advantageous exposure of leaves to light. Improves stress resistance, drought tolerance, heat and cold stress tolerance.
- Potassium benefits: Improves plant growth including structural and foliar growth, increases yield, improves flower and fruit production.
3) Amino Acid 500 ml
- INCREASES CROP YIELD & QUALITY:
- Amino acids that contribute to their faster and more efficient absorption of nutrients by the plant. It improves the taste of fruits and vegetables, increases yields, and improves quality.
- INCREASES PLANT IMMUNITY:
- Stress such as high temperature, low humidity, frost, pest attack, and floods have a negative effect on plant metabolism with a corresponding reduction in plant quality.
- The application of amino acids before, during, and after the stress, conditions supplies the plants with amino acids which are directly related to stress physiology and thus has a preventing and recovering effect.
- DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Use Extra as an additive supplement or as a foliar spray. For Light Feeding, Add 1ml / 1L & for Heavy Feeding, Add 2ml / 1L to your nutrient solution.
- Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress, or if growing in very bright, hot or dry environments.
4) Humas (Humic Acid + Fulvic Acid) 500 ml
- Humas is a natural plant growth ( Humic acid + Fulvic acid ) supplement that helps plants establish vibrant, vigorous root systems.
- Humas is outstanding for seedlings and cuttings as well as all phases of plant growth. Use Humas with all types of Hydroponic Nutrients also suitable for all types of hydroponic systems.
- Humas is suitable for plants growing in all kinds of garden soils and potting mixes.
- Works with all plant foods Usage: For Light Feeding: 1ml per Ltr For Heavy feeding: 2ml Per Ltr Repeat every 15 Days.
5) GEOWEED (Seaweed +Amino Acid) 500 ml
- Each pack contains 500 ml powerful unique combination of Seaweed extract + Amino acid + Activator.
- Geoweed is a plant and soil vitality booster featuring a blend of seaweed and Amino acids that encourages thriving growth of roots, stems, foliage and Absorbsan of Calcium, Increase Beneficial Microbiol growth in Root zone area.
- It is suitable for all Other Nutrients and All type of Hydroponic system,
- Light Feeding : 1 ml per ltr of Hydroponic nutrient and
- Heavy feeding : 2 ml per Ltr of Hydroponic Nutrient,
- Repeat application every 15 days.
Standard Shipping within India1. Free standard shipping on retail orders over Rs. 2000.00 in India.
2. All orders placed will be shipped within 2 business days.
3. Custom Print orders are shipped in 7-10 business days.
4. Orders placed after 11AM IST on Fridays, will be processed the following Monday.
5. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding scheduled fulfilment canter closures.
6. We do not process or ship orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
7. Custom orders do not qualify for these shipping and delivery timelines.
8. Delivery times are as shared by courier partners, +2 day variations could occur due to unavoidable circumstances.
Exchange & Returns Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: * Gift cards * Downloadable software products * Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) * Book with obvious signs of use * CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened. * Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. * Any item that is returned more than 30 days after deliveryRefunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: CHANAKYA MARG, TADVADI, ADAJAN, 404-A, MANDAP TOWER,, Surat, GJ, 395009, India.
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: CHANAKYA MARG, TADVADI, ADAJAN, 404-A, MANDAP TOWER,, Surat, GJ, 395009, India.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over Rs.75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.