AMC Project Consultancy
Aeroponic techniques have proven to be commercially successful for propagation, seed germination, seed potato production, tomato production, leaf crops, and micro-greens
- The limitation of hydroponics is the fact that 1kg of water can only hold 8mg of air, no matter whether aerators are utilized or not.
- Plants receive 100% of the available oxygen and carbon dioxide to the roots zone, stems, and leaves NASA research has shown that aeroponically grown plants have an 80% increase in dry weight biomass (essential minerals) compared to hydroponically grown plants.
- Aeroponics used 65% less water than hydroponics
- Aeroponically grown plants requires ¼ the nutrient input compared to hydroponics.
Deep Water Culture (DWC)
The water culture system is the simplest of all active hydroponic systems. The platform that holds the plants is usually made of Styrofoam and floats directly on the nutrient solution. An air pump supplies air to the air stone that bubbles the nutrient solution and supplies oxygen to the roots of the plants.
Nutrient Film Technique (NFT)
- One of the most productive system
- Bigger yield ,
- Reduce labor time.
- N.F.T. systems are very susceptible to power outages and pump failures.
- The roots dry out very rapidly when the flow of nutrient solution is interrupted. ( we can use deep flow technique )
FAQ's AMC Project Consultancy
How it is different from a hydroponic workshop or webinar?
- Unlike a one or two days workshop, WE are providing hands on training + consultancy for 30 days and that too in the comfort of your home.
- You will encounter a different situation with different doubt every day while growing crop Hydroponically and WE will resolve it on the spot every day.
What is not included regarding Hydroponics and what are the hidden limitation?
There is no as such hidden limitation some general guidelines are there which are mentioned below
- 1. Visit is not part of our consultancy.
- 2. For call, video call please take slot from your dedicated consultant
- 3. Team is not suppose to provide commercial aspect of Hydroponics.
- 4. Team will provide all technical aspect of Hydroponics.
- 5. You can purchase required material from our website or as per your convenience.