Perlite : 900 gm ( Approx. 3 Ltr )
- Perlite is used in potting mixes and as a stand-alone soilless medium for plant rooting. It is ph neutral (around 9) and completely sterile, which is critical for rooting plant cuttings. When used alone, it provides perfect aeration and holds the right amount of moisture.
- Perlite can hold three to four times its weight in water, but never becomes soggy. And unlike soil or organic matter, it never disintegrates.
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems worldwide, with superior crop production. When used in potting soil mixtures, perlite lightens the mixture and improves aeration and drainage. This is especially useful for large container plantings.
- The newest use of perlite is in rooftop gardens. This makes sense since perlite is proven to grow healthy, viable plants.
- The main limiting factor for rooftop gardens is the weight. Using perlite over other soil mixtures reduces the weight dramatically, by more than half, allowing gardens to thrive in cities where garden space is virtually non-existent.
- The added benefit is the green roof also reduces heat gain inside the building.
- Plant nurseries are also on the perlite bandwagon. With shipping costs based on weight, using perlite reduces these costs without sacrificing plant health on long trips. Aside from its use as a soil amendment or replacement, perlite is used as a carrier for herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers.
Standard Shipping within India1. Free standard shipping on retail orders over Rs. 2000.00 in India.
2. All orders placed will be shipped within 2 business days.
3. Custom Print orders are shipped in 7-10 business days.
4. Orders placed after 11AM IST on Fridays, will be processed the following Monday.
5. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding scheduled fulfilment canter closures.
6. We do not process or ship orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
7. Custom orders do not qualify for these shipping and delivery timelines.
8. Delivery times are as shared by courier partners, +2 day variations could occur due to unavoidable circumstances.
Exchange & Returns Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: * Gift cards * Downloadable software products * Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) * Book with obvious signs of use * CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened. * Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. * Any item that is returned more than 30 days after deliveryRefunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: CHANAKYA MARG, TADVADI, ADAJAN, 404-A, MANDAP TOWER,, Surat, GJ, 395009, India.
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: CHANAKYA MARG, TADVADI, ADAJAN, 404-A, MANDAP TOWER,, Surat, GJ, 395009, India.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over Rs.75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.